Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I want to help :)

Hi! My name is Danielle and I have a huge passion for health and fitness. I am a student studying Exercise Science constantly learning new and exciting concepts, whether it be at school or on the internet, and I have always wanted to have someone to share my information with so that they can learn how to take on a healthier lifestyle too!

This blog is created for YOU. To provide you with the healthy tidbits that may just make a huge difference in your life, because every little bit counts!! Taking on a nutritious and active lifestyle is beneficial to keep your heart healthy, your mind alert, and to feel better about yourself :)

When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease. ~Terri Guillemets

So let's get started TODAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment